Double doors and vestibules, plenty of internal storage and lots of headspace; the Jack Rabbit SL series offers all the bells and whistles you would expect from full featured, heavier tents but with significantly lighter weights.
- Three season, free standing, superlight backpacking tent
- DAC lightweight aluminum poles with press fit connectors - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly and Floor are lightweight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight nylon and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Hub/pole system makes set up quick and easy
- Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Double doors and vestibules
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door simple and easy
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Interior mesh pockets to organize gear
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- 8 Superlight aluminum stakes included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes WALL gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Storm flap over vestibule zipper
- Color: Plum/Silver
Note: Big Agnes lists several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
- Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
- Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff
- Trail Weight: 4 lb 12 oz
- Packed Weight: 5 lb 4 oz
- Footprint Weight: 9.5 oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 3 lb 11 oz
- Packed Size: 7x21
- Floor Area: 43 sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 9 sq ft
- Head Height: 47"