The Laserguard series for GLOCK pistols introduce an even more compact housing than traditional lasergrips, and provides instinctive grip activation while leaving the best attributes of GLOCK guns unobstructed and unaltered. The LG-436 fits most holsters for sub-compact GLOCKs, and is Crimson Trace's first GLOCK model to offer a master on / off switch so you can train equally with the laser on and with it off. Includes holster.
(Grips/Laser only, gun not included.)
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Front
- Material: Hard Polymer
- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation
- Master On/Off Switch: Yes
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: One 1/3N 3v Lithium or two 357 Silver Oxide; over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
- Fits: GLOCK 19, 23, 25, 26, 27, 28, 32, 33, 36, 38, 39
19 - 36 - Polymer Overmold Front Activation, w/Holster