Machined to fit seamlessly while bringing both artistry and rugged engineering to John Browning's classic 1911 design, Master Series Lasergrips® are sure to impress. Featuring ergonomic and aggressively durable G10 side panels with a rubber overmolded activation button; these are the ultimate laser sights. Standard to Crimson Trace® Lasergrips, the LG-911 features instinctive activation. This means that the laser sight automatically springs to life when the weapon is held in a natural firing grip.
- Platform: Lasergrips®
- Material: G10
- Attachment: Grip Replacement
- Activation Location: Front Activation
- Sighting: Factory Sighted at 50'
- Master On/Off Switch: Yes
- Batteries For Life: Yes
- Battery Type: Two #2025 Batteries
- Laser Battery Life: Over Four Hours
- Laser Output: 5mW Red Laser
- Activation Mode: Pressure Activated
- Laser Visibility: Approx .5 Inch Diameter at 50 Feet
- Wrench Size: 0.028
- User Adjustable Windage and Elevation
- Finish: Textured G10 Grip with Rubber Overmold Activation Pad
- Installation: User Installed
- Warranty: Three Year Limited Warranty
- Color: Black/Green
- Dot Size: Approx. 0.50" at 50'
Fits: Fits Colt (Officer’s and Defender), Kimber (compact, ultra-carry and ultra-elite), Para-Ordnance (compact, single-stack), Springfield Armory (compact and ultra-compact) Wilson Combat and most other 1911’s with grip screws measuring 2-11/16" apart.
G-10 Green/Black LaserGrip Front Activation, Compact