Leupold's® UltimateSlam™ riflescope is the ideal combination of flexibility, accuracy, and durability for today's modern muzzleloaders and shotguns. As an example of accuracy, using Hornady SST 2-pellet, 3-pellet and 12 gauge shotgun loads at up to 300 yards, the maximum error of the UltimateSlam is less than 1" as compared to a 14" error from the leading competitor
- Rugged and incredibly precise electroforming process of advanced SA.B.R.™ (SAbot Ballistics Reticle™) reticle.
- Precise and distinct hold points for 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, and 300 yards. Learn more about the Leupold Ballistics Aiming System.
- Accurately allows for sabots with 2-pellet or 3-pellet loads and 12 gauge or 20 gauge shotgun loads.
- Range estimation feature instantly tells you if the trophy is closer or farther than 200 yards.
- Leupold's standard multicoated lens system delivers optimal clarity, brightness, and contrast in any light.
- "Finger Click" dials are marked in ¼-MOA increments for easy windage and elevation adjustments.
- Rugged and absoloutely waterproof in all conditions.
- Covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.
- Matte Black
- Lens Coating: Standard Multicoat Lens System
- Adjustment Markings: 1/4 MOA Finger Click
- Maintube Diameter: 1”
- SABR Reticle™, 2 and 3 pellet ballistics, range estimation
- Environmental Protection: Waterproof/Fog Proof
- Eyepiece Design: Classic Lockable Eyepiece
- Magnification: 3-9x
- Linear Field of View(ft @ 100yd): 13.1 feet at high magnification, 32.9 feet at low magnification
- Linear Field of View(ft @ 100m): 4.4meters at high magnification, 11.0 meters at low magnification
- Exit Pupil: 4.4 – 13.3
- Weight (ounces): 12
- Weight (grams): 340
- Length (in): 12.2
- Length (cm): 31
- Mounting Space (in): 5.6
- Mounting Space (cm): 14.2
- Objective Aperture (mm): 40
- Eye Relief (in): 4.2 - 3.7
- Eye Relief (mm): 107.0 – 94.0
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA): 65
- Windage Adjustment Range (MOA): 65
3-9x40mm Matte SABR