The 100 ATR® has everything you need to make the most of the season: pinpoint accuracy, smooth action and big-game calibers. The rifle features a free-floating, button-rifled barrel. This powerful combination delivers a high level of accuracy unheard of in a value-priced centerfire rifle. A side lever safety is utilized for convenience and safety afield, and the all-steel, machined receiver provides the 100 ATR® with positive lock-up for consistent operation. This rifle delivers high performance without the high maintenance.
For generations, Mossberg has built reliable, quality firearms at an unparalleled value. This American-made bolt action rifle is the first we've introduced in over 20 years. Take it into the field and you'll agree; it was well worth the wait.
- Top loading, 4+1 magazine
- Integral synthetic trigger guard for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Side lever safety for convenience and to assist in safety afield
- Factory installed Weaver-style scope bases
- Integrated swivel studs for quick-release sling swivels
- Free-floating button-rifled barrels for supreme accuracy
- Recessed muzzle crown provides protection for consistent accuracy
- Barrel finishes include matte blued or Marinecote™
- Rugged synthetic stocks include black, camo and synthetic walnut finishes
- Rubber recoil pad aids recoil reduction and stable positioning
- Type: All Purpose
- Caliber: 7mm-08 Remington
- Description: Fluted Barrel, "LBA" Adjustable Trigger, Top Load Magazine
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Barrel Length: 20" Fluted
- Twist: 1 Turn In 9.5"
- Length: 38 3/4"
- Length of Pull: 12 - 13"
- DAC: NA
- DAH: NA
- Finish: Matte Blue
- Stock: Synthetic
- Weight: 7 lbs