For a cowboy action rifle, look no further than the Trails End Octagon in pistol calibers. For starters, the nostalgic short rifle configuration features a crescent buttplate and an accurate, 20" octagon barrel to create the look and performance you want in a Model 94. You'll appreciate the fast handling and natural feel that continues to make the Model 94 so popular. The top-tang safety streamlines the receiver and brings back the classic look collectors seek. The walnut stock and forearm provide excellent balance between your hands and speed to your target.
- Caliber / Gauge: 44 Rem. Mag.
- Magazine Capacity: 11
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Nominal Overall Length: 38 1/8"
- Nominal Length of Pull: 13 3/8"
- Nominal Drop at Comb: 1"
- Nominal Drop at Heel: 2"
- Nominal Weight: 6 lbs. 12 oz.
- Rate of Twist One Turn in: 1 turn in 26"