Now the Black Blur has the added functionality of a carbide glass breaker tip built into the handle. Don't settle for anything less than carbide for a glass breaker. Steel just won't do it, but this little carbide tip will. It'll get the job done and done right. Add that to the Blur's secure-grip, contoured handle and recurved blade with partial serration, and you've got a truly versatile knife, ready to handle just about anything.
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel, DLC coating
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum with Trac-Tec inserts
- Blade Length: 3 3/8 in. (8.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 1/2 in. (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 7/8 in. (20 cm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Speed Safe Assisted Opening
- Locking Liner
- Thumb Stud
- Pocket Clip
- Partial Serration
Glass Breaker, Black