You asked for it, you've got it. Now the same versatile blade and handle style as the original Volt is available in sleek black from the tip of the blade to the butt of the handle. The slightly dropped point blade provides cutting versatility. And the partially serrated blade extends that multi-tasking ability even further. Heavy jimping on the back of the blade and the index finger contour ensure a secure grip. The Volt II offers the convenience of SpeedSafe® assisted opening accessed with a handy Flipper. Designed by RJ Martin.
- Steel: 8CR13MOV, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade Length: 3 1/8 in. (7.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 3 7/8 in. (9.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 3 7/8 in. (9.8 cm)
- Weight: 3.4 oz.
- Liner Lock
- SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening
- Locking Liner
- Pocket Clip
- Partial Serration