The new Volt II features the same versatile blade and handle style as the Kershaw Volt—but at a value price. The slightly dropped point blade provides cutting versatility. And this partially serrated model extends that multi-tasking ability even further. Heavy jimping on the back of the blade and the index finger contour ensure a secure grip. The Volt II offers the convenience of SpeedSafe® assisted opening accessed with a handy Flipper. Designed by RJ Martin.
- Steel: 8CR13MOV, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade Length: 3 1/8 in. (7.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 3 7/8 in. (9.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 in. (17.7 cm)
- Weight: 3.4 oz.
- SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening
- Locking Liner
- Thumb Stud
- Pocket Clip