The model features fully multi-coated glass optics with PentaBright Technology for outstanding transmission, specifically at dawn and dusk. Solid one piece, 1 inch tube construction make this scope extremely durable.
The Gameseeker III 4-16x50 riflescope is fully waterproof and nitrogen-filled, ensuring it will never let you down, even in the most inclement of environments. Improved optics over previous generation feature a higher grade of glass and lens coatings for improved edge to edge imaging clarity. The riflescope has high quality, finger adjustable windage and elevation turrets that provide accurate, repeatable results.
The Precision Plex reticle is based on the popular Ballistic Plex reticle and designed to compensate for bullet drop as the distance to your target increases. It adds a yardage estimation system to help determine that distance.
- Refined, slimline design mounts closer to the stock for improved ergonomics and ease of adjustment
- Fully-multi-coated optics with PentaBright Technology are designed specifically to provide a bright, high contrast image at dawn and dusk
- Improved optics over previous generation feature a higher grade of glass and lens coatings for improved edge to edge imaging clarity
- High quality, finger adjustable windage and elevation turrets provide accurate, repeatable results
- Solid one piece, 1 inch tube construction for outstanding durability
- Waterproof to handle the most extreme hunting situations
- Nitrogen-filled to prevent any internal fogging of optical elements
- Precision Plex Reticle
- Matte Black Finish
- Magnification: 4x–16x
- Objective Lens Diameter, mm: 50
- Tube Diameter, in: 1"
- Field of View @100yds, ft: 18.9–5.8
- Eye Relief, in: 3.5–3.1"
- Exit Pupil, mm: 12.5–3.12
- Attachement Diameter, in: 1"
- Adjustment Graduation @ 100yds, in: 1/4"
- Maximum Adjustment @ 100yds, in: 60"
- Reticle: Precision Plex
- Coating: Fully-Multi-Coated
- Length, in: 15.0"
- Weight, oz: 16.9
4-16x50mm, Matte Black