We all grew up hearing the phrase, "Faster than a speeding bullet...," but not when it is fired from Smith & Wesson's Model 460XVR, with the highest muzzle velocity of any production revolver on earth. The Model 460XVR is so revolutionary that it required an entirely new designation...XVR, X-treme Velocity Revolver.
Starting with their extra large frame, the Smith & Wesson engineers worked to deliver maximum velocity - over 2,300 feet per second - to reach the target faster than ever before. The 460XVR™ has interchangeable compensator to accommodate every load and its "gain-twist" rifled barrel means superb long-range accuracy (beyond 200 yards) with every shot! Only Smith & Wesson could deliver this much power, this much velocity and this much accuracy in a precision, production revolver.
Made in the USA
- Removable, Interchangeable Compensator
- The Highest Velocity Revolver in the World - 2330 FPS/200 Grain!
- The Most Powerful .45 Caliber Revolver In the World - 2400 lbs/ft!
- If You Zero its Sights at 200 Yards You Will Bag Your Buck with a Center Hold 0-250 Yards with No Hold Over! Just Center It and Fire. The 460XVR Will Do The Rest
- Gain Twist Rifled Barrel for Superb Accuracy
- Lighter Loads That The 460 Will Also Fire Include .45 Colt and .454 Casull
- Incredibly Low Perceived Recoil For All Loads
- Model: 460XVR™
- Caliber: .460 S&W Magnum®
- Capacity: 5 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 8.38" / 21.3 cm
- Front Sight: HI-VIZ® Interchangeable
- Rear Sight: Adjustable White Outline
- Grip: Synthetic
- Action: Single/Double Action
- Frame: Extra Large
- Frame Size: Extra Large Exposed Hammer
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Overall Length: 15" / 38.1 cm
- Material: Stainless Steel Frame and Stainless Steel Cylinder
- Weight Empty: 72.5 oz / 2,055.4 g
- Purpose: Handgun Hunting
8.5" Stainless Steel 5 Round