Traditional Two Gun Case
Your shotguns and rifles deserve protection from scratches and nicks. Whether you're coming or going from the field or range, preserve the condition of your guns with the triple protection offered by Traditional Series gun cases.
The shell is made with rugged wood on all sides, glued and stapled from maximum strength. Interior positioning blocks are fabric covered and placed to hold the gun firmly. Foam padding is in place at key positions to cushion impact. The padding holds your gun tightly, protecting the finish.
The entire inside is richly finished in a dark brown, deep pile fleece-presenting your Browning gun in an appropriate setting. Key locks provide an additional measure of security.
- Shell: Rugged wood construction covered with expanded vinyl
- Padding type: Deep pile fleece with fabric-covered positioning blocks
- Hinges: Three brass-plated hinges
- Latch: Two key locks
- Special features: Brass corner accents, Folding handle
- Color: Classic Brown
- Outer Dimensions: 36" x 8 1/4" x 5 3/4"
- Stock/Receiver Capacity: 2
- Barrel Capacity: 2
- Case holds over/under style guns
- Maximum Barrel Length: 34"
- Holds two BT 99's or two over & unders. Or one of each, including PLUS guns
- Bore and gauge designation: 12, 20, 28, and .410
Up to 34", Two Guns