All USPs use a fiber-reinforced polymer frame stiffened by stainless steel inserts at areas subject to stress and friction.
Using a modified Browning-type action with a special patented recoil reduction system, the USP recoil reduction system reduces recoil effects on pistol components and also lowers the recoil forces felt by the shooter.
- Corrosion proof fiber-reinforced polymer frame
- Polygonal bore profile for increased velocity, easier cleaning, and longer barrel life
- Can be converted to any of nine trigger firing modes
- Corrosion resistant “Hostile Environment” blued finish
- Oversized trigger guard for use with gloves
- One piece machined slide made from nitro-carburized steel
- Universal mounting grooves for installing accessories
- Ambidextrous magazine release lever
- Extended slide release
- Patented Lock-Out Safety device
- Double action without control lever (no manual safety/decocking lever)
- Caliber: 45 ACP
- Overall Length: 7.87"
- Barrel Length: 3.8"
- Weight w/Magazine: 1.96 lbs
- Capacity: 10 Round