Anderson Manufacturing’s Heavy Barrel Carbine (AM15AOR16) is the workhorse of the Anderson Rifles line. Chambered in.223/5.56mm and offering a 16-in. 1-9 in. twist barrel, the Heavy Barrel Carbine includes and optics-ready Picatinny rail, and adjustable stock. The overall length ranges from 32-1/2 in. to 36-1/8 in. Treated with RF-85, the standard Heavy Barrel Carbine features a hard-anodized 8625 F finish with a 7075-T6 aluminum receiver.
- Caliber: .223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Capacity: 1- 30 round MAGPUL
- Overall Length: 32 ½”, 36 1/8”
- Extended Barrel Length: 16” HBAR (Heavy Barrel)
- Rifling: 1-9 Twist
- Weight w/o Magazine: 6.43 lbs.
- Receiver: Forged 7075-T6 or Billet
- Front Sight: Optic Ready
- Butt Stock: 6 Positions, Collapsible
- Grip: STANDARD
- Hand Guard: Heavy Oval M4 Type
- Trigger: STANDARD
- Flash Hider: A2