Anderson Manufacturing’s Sniper rifle (AM15BOR20) adds to the improved reliability of its .223/5.56mm military spec rifles and improves accuracy for special operations by including a 20-in. 1-8-in. twist heavy barrel with target crown and Wilson target trigger. The Sniper model also includes a Magpul PRS adjustable stock and optics-ready Picatinny rail and floated hand guard. Treated with RF-85 and featuring a hard-anodized 8625 F finish with a 7075-T6 aluminum receiver, the Sniper includes one 30-round Magpul magazines.
- Caliber: .223 / 5.56 NATO
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Capacity: 1- 30 round MAGPUL
- Overall Length: 35 ½”, 39 1/2”
- Extended Barrel Length: 16” HBAR (Heavy Barrel)
- Rifling: 1-9 Twist
- Weight w/o Magazine: 9.44 lbs.
- Receiver: Forged 7075-T6 or Billet
- Front Sight: Optic Ready
- Butt Stock: Magpul PRS
- Grip: Magpul MIAD
- Forearm: Free Float Modular 13.25"
- Trigger: Wilson Target Trigger
- Suppressor: Micor Industries
- Gas Block: Low Profile, No Rail
- Charging Handle: Tactical Handle