Anderson Manufacturing’s M4 Carbine (AM15M416 LE) improves on a familiar and reliable military spec rifle. Similar to Anderson’s Heavy Barrel Carbine, the M4 is chambered in .223/5.56mm and offering a 16-in. M4 barrel, optics-ready Picatinny rail, and front-mounted low profile gas block, also with a Picatinny rail. With its Magpul MOE stock and pistol grip and quad rail fore end, the M4 Carbine is also treated with RF-85, and features a hard-anodized 8625 F finish with a 7075-T6 aluminum receiver. Includes one 30-round Magpul magazines.
- Caliber: .223 / 5.56 NATO
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Capacity: 1- 30 round MAGPUL
- Overall Length: 32 ½”, 36 1/8” Extended
- Extended Barrel Length: 16” M4 (Heavy Barrel) 4140
- Rifling: 1-8 Twist
- Weight w/o Magazine: 6.3 lbs.
- Receiver: Forged 7075-T6 or Billet
- Front Sight: Optic Ready
- Butt Stock: Magpul MOE 6 Position
- Grip: Magpul MOE
- Forearm: Free Float Modular 8?
- Suppressor: Phantom 5.56mm Comp/Brakes
- Gas Block: Low Profile, No Rail