Aimpoint CompM4 2MOA Waterproof Red Dot Sight, Black w/ LRP Mount 12595
The CompM4 sight features an integral mount that eliminates the need for a separate ring, and can be
customized with vertical and forward spacers to fit a variety of weapon systems.
- Compatible with every generation of Night Vision (NVD)
- Super ACET technology allows up to 80,000 hours (over 8 years) of daytime operation on one AA battery
- Internal voltage regulator allows the CompM4 to be used with any AA size battery.
- Seven night vision compatible settings and 9 daylight settings
- QRP2 mount has twice the clamping force of the original QRP, and the mounting knob is wider and shorter to improve operation, and lessen the chance of becoming snagged on other gear.
- Mount base is "keyed" into to the body of the sight to absorb recoil.
- Mount base screws directly into the sight - no separate sight ring is required.
- 500,000 hours of use on NVD setting
- 2 MOA dot for close combat and long distance engagement
- Matches perfectly with Aimpoint 3x Mag, (magnifier module).
- Unequalled light transmission.
- Front lens opening is threaded for addition of killFlash anti-reflective device.
- Submersible to 150 feet (45 meters)
- Vertical spacer included
- Standardized as the US Army's new M68 CCO
- Improved adjustment caps are easier to remove, and are protected against impact.
- Can be used with a carry handle adaptor for use on all M16 rifles.
- Offered in low battery compartment version (Comp M4s 12172)
- System: Passive Red Dot Collimator Reflex Sight
- Magnification: 1X
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Reticle, size: 2 MOA
- Battery Type: AA
- Battery Life, typical: 80 000 hours for good quality battery
- Switch, dot brightness: 16 positions, 7 NVD, 9 daylight, of which 1 Extra Bright
- Material housing: Extruded high strength aluminum
- Surface finish: Hard anodized, matte, Black
- Material lens covers: rubber, black matte
- Adjustment: 1 click = 16 mm at 100 meters = 1/2" at 80 yds
- Mounting: Keyed surface Patent pending mount keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
- Length: 120 mm (4.7")
- Width/height: 53x60 mm (2.1"x2.4") sight only - 72x72 mm (2.8"x2.8") including mount
- Ring width: none
- Weight, sight only: 265 g (9.3 oz)
- Weight, with integrated mount: 335 g (11.8 oz)
- Temperature Range: -45 °C to +71 °C (-50 °F to +160 °F)
- Water resistance: 45 m (150ft)