Classic Feel, Modern Design. No other .22 LR pistol provides the feel of the classic 1911 pistol with the proven reliability and value of the Ruger 22/45 pistols. The perfect trainer, it allows for low-cost practice and provides shooters with the familiar and preferred grip shape and feel of the famous 1911 .45 caliber pistol.
- Aluminum Upper: Upper receiver which is finished in a striking gold anodize, is made of aircraft-grade aluminum and features serrated cuts, making the pistol extremely lightweight.
- Barrel Sleeve: 4.4-inch Stainless barrel sleeve is kept in place by a tension nut, ensuring the same great accuracy and reliability of the Ruger 22/45 Line.
- Accurate Sighting System features precision-adjustable sights. Upper receiver is drilled and tapped for Weaver style scope base adapters for easy mounting of optics.
- Polymer Grip Frame: Comfortable, precision-molded Zytel grip frame with serrated front strap and back strap. Hogue black grubber grip panels are replaceable and can be swapped with other grip panels (not included)
- Industrial Cylindrical Bolt construction ensures permanent alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs.
- Manual Safety positively locks the sear when applied.
- Loaded Chamber Indicator provides visual and tactile indication of chamber condition.
- Magazine Disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Contoured ejection port, easy to grasp tapered bolt ears, a conveniently located push button magazine release on the left side of the frame, two magazines, hard plastic case.
- Caliber: .22 Long Rifle
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Gold Anodize
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Front Sight: Fixed
- Barrel Length: 4.40"
- Barrel Style: Threaded
- Length: 8.50"
- Height: 5.50"
- Width: 1"
- Weight: 22.80 oz.
- Grips: Replaceable Panels Grip
- Frame: Zytel® Polymer
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Grooves: 6
- Massachusetts Approved & Certified: No
- California Approved: No
P45MK3ALRP, Lite 10 Round