Streamlight Sidewinder Compact
- Case Material: High impact super tough nylon case offers exceptional durability and weather resistance. All openings are O-ring sealed. Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch resistant coating. Gasket sealed.
- Dims/Weight: Length: 3.00 in. (7.62 cm) Width: 1.00 in. (2.54 cm) Depth: 2.01 in. (5.11 cm)
2.4 ounces (68 grams) with battery (included with purchase). 3.3 ounces (93 grams) with battery and optional helmet mount.
- Light Source:(See model for specific LED configuration)High output C4 LED, white, shockproof with 50,000Hr lifetime/55 lumens, 1,175 candela peak beam intensity and 69m beam distance
- 5mm IR LED, 880 nm peak wavelength, shockproof with 100,000Hr lifetime/25mW/sr (min) radiant intensity
- 5mm Red LED, 630 nm peak wavelength, shockproof with 100,000Hr lifetime/1 lumen, 40 candela peak beam intensity and 13m beam distance
- 5mm Blue LED, 470 nm peak wavelength, shockproof with 100,000Hr lifetime/ 1.8 lumens, 130 candela peak beam intensity and 23m beam distance
- 5mm Green LED, 527 nm peak wavelength, shockproof with 100,000Hr lifetime/4.5 lumens, 68 candela peak beam intensity and 16m beam distance
- On/Off/Intensity Mode Selection: Compound On-Off mode selector switch ergonomically separates On-Off-Dimming-Strobe and LED selection functions. Design does not require the operator to access separate switching locations on the device. Rubber dome actuator and 4 position pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob with IR tactile indicator provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves.
- Battery: One CR123A lithium cell provides fast replacement with readily
- available batteries. Allows for operation in extreme temperature
- environments (-40F to 150F)