Streamlight Compact Rail Mounted Tactical Light TLR-3.
Streamlight Gun-Mounted Compact Tactical Light TLR-3 is a tactical light designed for compact weapons. This light-weight Streamlight Flashlight brings the power of LED technology to compact rail guns for law enforcement and military needs. The Streamlight TLR 3 Weapon Light is the most compact, light-weight rail-mounted tactical light ever. The Streamlight TLR3 Tactical Flashlight is designed to bring extraordinary brightness to the compact and sub-compact weapons used by law enforcement and military through the power of C4 LED technology, which offers two to three times the output of Super High Flux LEDs. Weighing only 2.32 ounces and measuring just 2.71 inches in length, the Streamlight TLR-3 LED Tactical Flashlight is constructed from light-weight, impact-resistant engineering polymer casing. This flashlight provides 4,100 candela peak beam intensity and 90 lumens measured system output, and features a parabolic reflector that produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- Length: 2.71 in. (6.88 cm)
- Width: 1.18 in. (3.00 cm)
- Height: 1.51 in. (3.84 cm)
- WEIGHT: 2.32 oz (65.8 grams) with battery (included with purchase)
- C4 LED delivers 4,100 candela peak beam intensity; 90 lumens. 2-3 times brighter than high-flux LEDs.
- Parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
- Runs 1.5 continuous hrs. to the 10% output level
- Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon. One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- Body constructed of impact resistant Engineering polymer
- Face cap constructed of 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish
- Borofloat high temperature glass lens
- Waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. IPX7 rated
- Operating temperature: -40F to +120F.
- Powered by one 3V CR2 lithium battery
- Serialized for positive identification