ATNs PVS14-3P (1AA) are rugged, lightweight and versatile Night Vision Monocular designed for the most demanding of nighttime applications.
The ATN PVS14-3P (1AA) can be handheld, head/helmet-mounted for hands free usage or adapted to cameras/camcorders.
Originally designed for the U.S. military, these units are of the highest quality in optics, design and functionality.
The ATN PVS14-3P (1AA) is an outstanding choice for professional night vision applications.
- US Military design
- Multi Purpose Unit
- Hand held monocular
- Hands-free goggle (optional helmet mount)
- Mil Spec Headgear
- Limited Two-Year Warranty
- Total Darkness IR System: Yes
- "SMART" Technology: No
- Multi-Purpose System: Yes
- IIT Generation 3P
- Photocathode Type: GaAs
- Resolution: 64 lp/mm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 24 Typical
- Figure of Merit: 1600 Typical
- MTTF - Mean Time Before Failure: 10,000 hours
- Magnification: 1x
- Lens System: F1.2, 26 mm
- Proshield Lens Coating: Yes
- FOV 40°
- Range of Focus: 0.25 m to infinity
- Diopter Adjustment -5 to +2
- Controls Direct
- Automatic Brightness Control: Yes
- Bright Light Cut-off: Yes
- Automatic Shut-off System: Yes
- Infrared Illuminator: Yes
- IR Indicator: Yes
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Power Supply: (1) 1.5 Volt AA size
- Battery Life: 50 hrs
- Environmental Rating Waterproof
- MIL-STD-810 Complies
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +50 °C
- Storage Temperature: -50 to +70 °C
- Dimensions: 114x56x50 mm 4.5"x2.2"x2"
- Weight: 0.3 kg / 0.68 lbs