The E-Clips are sharp little knives that aren't burdened by extra features or expensive design. These simple lockback knives feature a two inch stainless steel blade forged out of 420 steel. Completed by a two-direction high gloss satin finish, these straight edge blades are sharp and durable. SOG E-Clips use an ergonomic glass reinforced nylon handle with a simple basketweave texture for added grip. Like more expensive SOG knives, the E-Clips features an adjustable quick release thumb stud that you can tailor to your own grip style and hand size. SOG Specialty Knives and Tools has outfitted the E-Clips with two different carry methods; you can use the durable pocket clip on the back of the knife's handle, or the key chain attachment dangling from the end. Weighing less than an ounce, the SOG E Clips Folding Knife is one of the smallest, most value-packed knives around.
- Ultra-small, bargain-priced knife from SOG
- 2" blade made from 420 stainless steel
- 51-53 HRC on the Rockwell scale
- Straight edge blade
- Patent-pending adjustable thumb stud
- Glass-reinforced nylon handle with basketweave texture
- Keychain attachment
- Pocket clip
- Satin finish
- Knife Type: Folding Blade
- Application: General
- Blade Length: 2"
- Blade Thickness: 0.115"
- Overall Length: 4.75"
- Weight: 0.7 oz
- Edge: Straight
- Blade Material: 420 stainless steel
- Handle Material: Glass-reinforced nylon (GRN)
- Finish: Satin