Pentax DCF CS 10x42 Binoculars
PENTAX offers roof prism binoculars for everyday use - be it moderate or extreme weather conditions. The lightweight PENTAX DCF CS series is available in 8x42 model that offers tough, water resistant, fiber reinforced polycarbonate bodies, a durable internal focus design and a rubber covered exterior. Each model features PENTAX's renowned fully-multi-coated lenses and phase coated prisms.
- Phase coated roof prisms provide high resolution, high contrast images.
- Fully-multi-coated optics provide the maximum light transmission and reduced internal reflections.
- Fiber-reinforced polycarbonate for strength and rigidity.
- Center diopter ring with click stops is easy to access and holds the adjustment firmly.
- Helicoid eyepieces with four click stops allow you to properly set the eye relief.
- Waterproof and nitrogen-filled (JIS Class 6) to handle the most extreme weather conditions (submersible to 1m).
- Silver-deposited roof prisms reflect more light through the prism for a brighter image.
- Inner-focus optical design allows improved sealing and improves balance.
- Full rubber housing protects the binoculars from shock and makes them easier to hold.
- Long eye relief for comfortable viewing with or without glasses.
PRODUCT TYPE: Roof-prism, Center Focusing (internal focus)
OBJECTIVE LENS: 4 elements in 3 groups
FOCUSING RANGE: 2.5m to infinity (8.2' to infinity)
EYEPIECE: 4 elements in 3 groups
PRISM: Phase Coating
SUB PRISM: Silver-Deposition
OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER: 42mm
APPARENT FIELD OF VIEW: 60 degrees
REAL FIELD OF VIEW: 6.6 degrees
FIELD OF VIEW AT 1000M: 105m (315 ft)
EXIT PUPIL: 4.2mm
EYE RELIEF: 18mm
RELATIVE BRIGHTNESS: 17.6
DIOPTER ADJUSTMENT RANGE: +/- 3
EYE WIDTH ADJUSTMENT RANGE: 54-76mm (2.1 – 3.0”)
EYEPIECE RING: Helicoid (4 stops)
BODY COLOR: Dark Green and Black
HEIGHT WIDTH: 143 x 134mm (5.8 x 5.3”)
THICKNESS: 52mm (2.0”)
WEIGHT: 65g (21.7 oz.)
WATERPROOF: Yes (JIS Class 6, submersible to 1m, nitrogen-filled)