This model - 12 gauge, Matte finish, synthetic stock, 28" Vent Rib barrel, fiber optic front sight, Full, Mod and IC Accu-choke tubes.
For hunters and shooters looking to step up to an autoloader, Mossberg has the answer - the 930 Autoloader. This gas operated autoloading shotgun handles 12 gauge 2 3/4" and 3" ammunition with ease, from low brass target loads to non-toxic magnum rounds to the latest in sabot slug ammunition, this gun is a classic example of Mossberg innovation.
That the 930 Autoloader is loaded with features normally found on more expensive shotguns, yet possesses a non-nonsense attitude, may come as no surprise to customers.
930 models feature a "quick-empty" magazine button for easy unloading, a cocking indicator that protrudes from inside the trigger guard when the action is cocked, and a drilled and tapped receiver for convenient scope base installation. Each 930 includes a complete set of specially designed stock spacers to enable quick adjustment of both the horizontal and vertical angle of the stock, bringing that custom-type fit to every shooter.
930 Autoloader Features:
- Developed for use with 12 gauge 2 3/4" and 3" magnum factory loaded shotshells
- Autoloaders are packaged fully assembled
- Ported barrels
- Adjustable stock drop and cast spacer system is included
- Front bead fiber-optic front sight on waterfowl models
- Quick-empty magazine button
- Cocking indicator
- Ambidextrous thumb-operated safety
- Simple, reliable, easy to maintain gas system
- Uni-line stock and receiver
- Wide ventilated rib
- Free gun lock
Chamber Size -3"
Barrel -28" Vent Rib, Ported
Sights -Fiber Optic Front
Overall Length -48.5"
Length Of Pull -14"
Barrel Finish -Matte Blue
Stock -Synthetic (Black)
Weight -7.75 lb