A big objective in a surprising compact size, this Monarch combines a huge field of view at low power and a 5mm exit pupil at high power, providing ample light from dawn to dusk.
- Patented BDC reticle The BDC’s unique see-through ballistic circles offer an incredible advantage for long range shooting—yet allow a normal sight picture for shorter-range shots where the crosshair itself is the aiming point.
- Ultra ClearCoat optical system: Nikon has engineered the entire optical system to provide the shooter with a bright, sharp, incredibly flat sight picture and light transmission up to its theoretical maximum—95%.
- Monarch Eye Box technology: Every model features an impressive 4-time zoom range and four inches of constant, non-critical eye relief. A massive ocular lens delivers a huge, exceptionally bright, high-resolution sight picture.
- Smooth zoom control: Magnification reference numbers are viewable from the shooter’s position.
- Enhanced mount ring spacing: Provides mounting to virtually any rifle action regardless of caliber—even magnum-length actions. 2.5-10x50 and 2-8x32 models may require extension rings in some cases.
- Interchangeable turret technology: All Monarchs can be customized with accessory target-style windage and elevation adjustment knobs and caps. See accessories.
- One-piece main body tubes: For minimum weight and maximum strength and durability.
- Waterproof, fogproof, shockproof: Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed.
- Magnification: 2.5-10x
- Objective Diameter: 50mm
- Exit Pupil: 5-20mm
- Field of View: 10.1-40.3 ft @ 100 yds
- Tube Diameter: 1 in
- Eye Relief: 3.9-4in
- Objective Outside Diameter: 57.3mm
- Eyepiece Outside Diameter: 44mm
- Weight: 18 oz
- Overall Length: 13.7 in
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 in
- Max Internal Adjustment: 70 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 100 yds
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Light Transmission: 95%
- Supplied Accessories: Nikon lens caps, Nikon windage and elevation caps.