The M37 has gained the reputation of being an easy gun to handle and point, and its reliable bottom-eject action has long made it a favorite of both right and left handed shooters. At the Ithaca Gun Company, they have brought a previously unknown level of precision and strength to the venerable Ithaca pump gun.
The Model 37 Featherlight:
- A receiver that is machined from a single block of steel (or aluminum)
- Solderless Barrel System : strongest, truest barrel of any shotgun
- A lengthened forcing cone to reduce recoil and shot deformation
- Crisp 4-6lb. trigger pull
- The classic game scene engraving
- Choke threads that are machined true and straight (Briley Chokes)
- Fancy black walnut stock and forend
- 3" Chamber (12 and 20 gauge only) Shoot 2 3/4" or 3" shotshells
- Solderless Barrel System (SBS) vent rib barrel available in 26", 28", and 30" lengths. See our manufacturing process page for more details. Strong and straight
- Lengthened Forcing Cone Reduces recoil and shot deformation
- 1 Truglo® front sight: Red High visibility fiber optic sights
- 3 Briley choke tubes: full choke, modified (installed), and improved cylinder. Wrench included. Steel shot capable; superior patterning
- Matte blued steel receiver, barrel, and trigger group and standard classic game scene engraving. Top radius of receiver is matte finished for aesthetic appeal and glare reduction
- Gold-plated trigger resists corrosion
- Fancy black walnut semi-pistol butt stock See below for stock specifications
- Slim grip checkered forend in matching walnut Comfortable shooting
- Pachmayr 752 Decelerator® Recoil Pad~black Chosen for its superior kick-reducing properties
- 5 shot capacity (4+1) with red safety follower and duck plug
- Gauge: 20
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Length of Pull: 14"
- Drop at Comb: 1.5"
- Drop at Heel: 2.25"
- Overall Length: 47.6"
- Weight: 6.8 lbs