The polished stainless steel finish and laser etching on the frame are available on all Kahr Elite 2003 pistols. The lustrous finish complements our innovative designs and solid construction. The magazine well is beveled for easier magazine reloading. The feed ramp on the barrel is polished to a high luster to insure reliable feeding with all types of ammo. Laser engraving on the frame provides the finishing touch to the polished stainless steel - for an appearance as impressive as its capabilities.
- 9x19mm Luger
- 3" barrel
- Polygonal rifling, 1:10" twist
- 6 +1 round capacity, 7 +1 w/grip extension
- Lock breech
- Passive striker block
- Beveled edges & magazine well
- Wrapround, textured hard nylon grips
- Matte stainless steel finish
- Drift adjustable, low-profile 3-dot combat sights
- Comes with one 6 round flush fit and one 7 round extended magazine
- 5.3" overall length
- 4" tall
- 0.90" wide
- 22.1 oz.