Coleman Hot Water On Demand Portable Water Heater
You’ll always have hot water when you need it wherever you are with a Coleman® Hot Water on Demand™ Water Heater. The propane-powered heater ignites with just the push of a button, and the battery-powered pump charges from both a wall outlet or a vehicle dash. The system is easy to use. Just fill the collapsible 5-gal. container with water and attach it to the pump. Then turn on the heater and adjust the temperature with the knob. You’ll have water up to 100° F in under five seconds. Each 16.4-oz cylinder heats up to 40 gallons of water with 30,000 BTUs of energy—the same power as a small residential water heater. It’s perfect for washing hands, cleaning dishes and brewing hot drinks at camp or during an emergency. Accessories—including the carry case, water hose adapter, spray adapter and propane adapter—are sold separately. The water heater comes with a three-year limited warranty.
- Hot water dispenses from the faucet in less than five seconds, adjustable up to 160° F (71.11° C)
- Full size faucet fold into handle
- Heat up to 40 gallons of water with one compact Coleman® 16.4 oz. (465 g) propane cylinder (Propane sold separately)
- Water flow is 1 gallon per minute on the warm and cool settings. It is about 1/2 gallon per minute on the hot setting
- For even more hot water, adapt to a bulk propane tank (adapters and tank sold separately)
- Rechargeable 6 volt battery pumps the water
- Battery can be recharged in the car or off of a household outlet
- Recharge cords store inside the heater
- Simple to maintain: clean the heater with a simple household solution
- Portable, propane hot water system for outdoor use only
- Great for emergency preparedness
Dimensions: 17" x 9.6" x 16.1"
Mfg No: 2000007107
Weight: 26.200001 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: