Coleman Weathermaster Tent 17' x 9' 10
With its cabin-like design and plenty of room to stand and move, the Coleman® WeatherMaster® 10-Person Tent feels more like a house than a tent. This ten-person, two-room tent offers ample space for sleeping or sheltered relaxation. Get in and out easier with two doors—a hinged front door and a zippered back door. Its Variflo™ adjustable ventilation system allows you to customize your cooling comfort. If it rains, reverse-angled windows let in the light and air, but not the water– even when they’re open. The built-in WeatherTec™ System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry. Spend more time enjoying the scenery with color-coded poles and continuous pole sleeves that allow you to set the tent up easier. Inside, the 17 ft. x 9 ft. (5.18 m x 2.74 m) floor is large enough to fit ten people or three queen size airbeds. When the fun is done, it folds up to fit inside a carry bag for convenient transport.
- Exclusive WeatherTec™ System Keeps you dry Guaranteed™
- Two doors for easy access: hinged front and zippered back
- Variflo™ adjustable ventilation for customized cooling comfort
- WeatherTec™ System – patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Easy setup with color-coded poles and continuous pole sleeves
- 17 ft. x 9 ft. (5.18 m x 2.74 m), fits ten people or three queen airbeds
- 6 ft. 8 in. (2.03 m) center height for room to stand and move
- Included carry bag with separate stake and pole sacks
Mfg No: 2000001598
Weight: 30.860001 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: