The Tavor is a perfect fusion of an ordnance grade steel receiver coupled to a Mil-Spec cold hammer forged barrel and encased into a high-impact strength polymer uni-body with exceptional situational ergonomics. The ultra-compact form factor allows for easy transitions in close quarter situations…or even in your favorite deer blind. The bullpup design moves the center of gravity of the rifle closer to the users’ body allowing for more instinctive aiming and improved acquisition time to target.
- 5.56mm NATO (accepts .223 Remington)
- 18" Cold hammer forged chrome-moly vanadium chrome lined barrel
- Right hand, 6 groove, 1:7" twist rifling
- Semi automatic bullpup design
- Closed rotating bolt, long gas stroke on piston head
- Accepts polymer NATO STANAG type magazine
- 30 round magazine included
- Folding front sight blade
- Rear sight aperture
- A2 Style flash suppressor
- Reinforced polymer stock
- Overall Length 27-5/8"
- Overall Weight 8.15 lbs.
- Flat Dark Earth