Coleman Dual Fuel Stove 2 Burner
Experience the difference that only a Dual Fuel™ 2-Burner Stove can give you. Two 10-in. pots fit side-by-side on the cooking surface above two Band-a-Blu™ burners. You even have the option of using either Coleman® liquid fuel or unleaded gasoline to fuel them. Adjustable WindBlock™ guards allow wiggle room for pots of different shapes and sizes. The entire WindBlock™ system helps protect the burners from the wind so you don’t have to give up cooking power because of the breeze.
Made in the USA of US and foreign components
- 2-burner liquid fuel stove with Dual Fuel™ technology
- Stove burns Coleman® liquid fuel or unleaded gasoline (fuel sold separately)
- 14,000 BTU in two powerful, high performance Band-a-Blu™ burners
- Primary burner is 7,500 BTU, auxiliary burner is 6,500 BTU
- Tank capacity is 2.5 pints
- Runtime is about two hours with both burners on high
- WindBlock™ system helps shield burners from wind for maximum heat
- WindBlock™ guards adjust for various pot sizes
- Lid stays open with or without windscreens attached to case
- Substantial cooking surface provides room for up to two 10" size pots
- Heavy duty nickel chrome grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Great for camping, picnicking, or for emergency preparedness
- Included filtering funnel for easy tank filling plus helps remove debris from fuel
Dimensions: 20.13" x 12.88" x 6.63"
Mfg No: 3000000788
Weight: 11.55 pounds.
Dimensions: 20.25 (L) x 13 (W) x 6.5 (H) inches.: