The IWI Tavor SAR Flattop incorporates a full length Mil-Std Picatinny top rail in addition to the standard short rail mounted at a 45 degree angle opposite the charging handle. This semi auto closed rotating bolt long gas stroke piston head bullpup rifle features an 18" cold hammer forged chrome-moly vanadium chrome lined barrel. The Tavor accepts standard NATO magazines, and is loaded with features. This highly anticipated rifle mitigates recoil with its bullpup design. Get one while they are available.
- 5.56mm NATO (accepts .223 Remington)
- 18" Cold hammer forged chrome-moly vanadium chrome lined barrel
- Right hand, 6 groove, 1:7" twist rifling
- Semi automatic bullpup design
- Closed rotating bolt, long gas stroke on piston head
- Accepts Polymer NATO STANAG type Magazine
- 30 Round magazine included
- Folding front sight blade
- Rear sight aperture
- A2 Style flash suppressor
- Reinforced polymer stock
- Overall Length 27-5/8"
- Overall Weight 8.15lbs