Barnett Ghost 410 CRT Mossy Oak Camo-Sling, Quiver, Scope
Weighing in at just 7.3 pounds and only 19 7/8" Axle to Axle, this bow is no doubt a game changer. It may be lighter and faster than its predecessor, the Ghost 400, but the 410 has maintained some of its most impressive features. Like the 400, the 410 features Barnett's proprietary Carbonlite Riser Technology (CRT), which shifts the balance point away from the riser and back to the shoulder of the shooter. Barnett's unique patent-protected, ultra-light, super-strong Carbonlite riser boasts an incredible 5-to-1 safety factor and provides the perfect balance of weight and speed.
- 43% Lighter Riser with our Patented Carbon Riser Technology
- Finger Reminders and Pass-Through Foregrip
- CNC Machined Aluminum Flight Track
- CNC Machined 7/8” Picatinny Rail
- Custom Composite Laminated Limbs
- CROSSWIRE® String and Cable System
- Allows for the Integration of a Crank Cocking Device
- 13.3 lbs.
- 20” Axle To Axle
The package comes with:
- Cross Carbon 3 Arrow Quiver
- 3 22" Headhunter Arrows
-Talon Crossbow Sling
- 3x32 Scope
-Premium Illuminated Scope
-Rope Cocking Device
Mfg No: 78222
Weight: 13.3 pounds.
Dimensions: 32.75 (L) x 12.25 (W) x 7 (H) inches.: