Aimpoint Micro T1 2 MOA Red Dot Sight Bulk (200145)
No matter what your mission, the size and weight of your equipment is a critical factor. With the Aimpoint Micro T-1, Aimpoint has introduced an aiming system that provides the performance of our full-sized sights in the smallest package possible. Built to offer the same battle-proven ruggedness as other Aimpoint products, the Micro T-1 performs reliably under extreme conditions while adding negligible weight to your weapon. The Aimpoint Micro T-1 is ideal as a standalone sight, and can also be piggybacked on top of larger magnifying scopes, night vision, or thermal imaging optics.
The Micro T-1 can also be used by hunters and sport shooters who need night vision compatibility. The performance of the Micro T-1 is optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices (NVDs), but is ideal for 3rd generation night vision technology. Aimpoint’s unique coating on the front lens reflects the dot’s selected frequency of red light at near 100% efficiency to give the highest possible dot brightness with the least amount of energy while other wavelengths in the visible and near-infrared part of the spectrum pass with a minimum of reduction. This provides the clearest, brightest image possible when used with a 3rd generation Night Vision Device (NVD).
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount, sight only 3.0 oz. (84g)
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings - one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
- New ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- 4 MOA dot
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Precision adjustments for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws - no other tool required
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics
Mfg No: 200145
Weight: 0.55 pounds.
Dimensions: 8.5 (L) x 5.5 (W) x 2 (H) inches.: