AR-15 Mag Well Lock
The AR-15 Mag Well Lock conveniently locks into the magazine well of any AR-15 platform gun to secure the gun in an non-firing condition.
It engages into the bolt raceway while holding the bolt carrier partially open, completely disabling the firing mechanism. This also prevents the
upper from being disassembled from the lower. The Wall Mount base is designed to receive the bottom of the Mag Well Lock while it is inserted
into the gun. Once in place, the Mag Well Lock engages a steel pin on the base and secures the gun to the Wall Mount. A vinyl coated I bolt adds
additional security by locking the barrel in position. The Wall Mount has four possible mounting configurations to fit ideally for any application.
Additional features of the Mag Well Lock: The key lock actuates a visible indicator making it easy to identify when the lock is engaged. A high
strength coated steel cable and pin are included that allow the lock and gun to be anchored to any stationary object such as a frame member
in a vehicle. Glass reinforced Nylon construction is durable and robust, yet is non-marring or damaging for inserting in your magazine well. Two
- Works with any Mil-Spec AR-15
- Fully disables the firing mechanism
- Prevents disassembly of the upper and lower
- Prevents a magazine from being loaded into the firearm
- Comes with theft deterrent steel anchoring cable
- Wall mounting system allows for convenient display and storage
- Multiple mounting configurations
Mfg No: 222818
Weight: 0.6 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: