Aimpoint Micro T-2 2 MOA No Mount
The Aimpoint® Micro T-2 redefines everything you thought you knew about compact red dot sights. Cutting edge lens coatings radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA red dot and physical protection has been added for even more ruggedness. Inside the completely new sight housing are advanced optical lenses that takes optical performance to a new level. Cutting edge lens coatings radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA red dot especially when used with an accessory magnifier. The Micro T-2 is a lightweight sight for extreme conditionsBuilt to offer the same battle-proven ruggedness as other Aimpoint® products, the Micro T-2 performs reliably under extreme conditions while adding negligible weight to your weapon. The Aimpoint® Micro T-2 is ideal as a standalone sight, and thanks to its small size, it can also be piggybacked on top of larger magnifying scopes, night vision, or thermal imaging optics. The Micro T-2 has excellent night vision compatibility which can also be used by hunters and sport shooters who need night vision compatibility. The performance of the Micro T-2 is optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices (NVDs), but is ideal for 3rd generation Night Vision Technology. Aimpoint®'s unique coating on the front lens reflects the dots selected frequency of red light at near 100% efficiency to give the highest possible dot brightness with the least amount of energy while other wavelengths in the visible and near-infrared part of the spectrum pass with a minimum of reduction. This provides the clearest, brightest image possible when used with a 3rd generation night vision device (NVD) but also when used with Aimpoint® 3XMag magnifier. With 4 NVD-compatible brightness settings and 8 daylight settings including one extra-bright setting, the Micro T-2 is ready for round the clock use.
- Advanced optical lenses for even better light transmission.
- Front Flip-up lens cover is included.
- Transparent rear Flip-up lens cover is included.
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness.
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns.
- Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount, sight only 3.0 oz. (84g)
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic.
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 1 Off position, 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight.
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail.
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery.
- Available in 2 MOA dot size.
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish.
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics.
- Unlimited field of view.
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief.