Conquest Scents Jeremy Moore's DogBone Antler Scent 2.5 oz
Jeremy Moore's DogBone antler scent formula is designed to train dogs to find shed antlers. The wax-stick formula prevents spilling, accidental leaks in your pocket or backpack. The wax scent wont wash away in rain or dew or saliva, like a liquid scent, its really reliable. ConQuests stick formula requires no preservatives so you get 100% pure, unpreserved scent, it wont break down in temperatures less than 100 F.
- No spills, no leaks, no mess, and weather resistant
- No preservations and is 100% pure
- Works for training dogs to find antler shed
- Do not apply to oneself
- Weight: .5 lbs
- Dimensions: 4 x 8 x 1.5 in
- Apply generously to antler training dummies, real shed antlers or tennis balls to simulate and connect the scent of a shed antler to a positive retrieve. Dog Bone Antler Scent formula works for training dogs to find sheds of all species whitetail deer, mule deer, blacktail deer, elk, moose, etc.
Mfg No: 16010
Manufacturer: Conquest Scents
Weight: 0.3 pounds.
Dimensions: 7.875 (L) x 4 (W) x 1.75 (H) inches.: