Hogue Mossberg 500 20 Gauge OverMolded Stock w/Forend 12" LOP
Hogue shotgun stocks are molded from a super tough fiberglass reinforced polymer assuring stability and accuracy. The grip area of the stock and the entire forend are OverMolded with soft rubber for outstanding shotgun handling characteristics which facilitates fast easy mounting and sight acquisition. The grip also features ambidextrous ergonomic palm swells and is finished with an exclusive recoil cushioning Hogue butt pad. These superior stocks are durable, weatherproof, and non-slip. Hogue shotgun stocks are super comfortable with a standard length of pull. Our “Short Shot” models have a shorter 12” length of pull that is perfect for youngsters or for use with body armor.
- Comfortable, non-slip OverMolded gripping areas
- Ambidextrous, ergonomically designed Palm Swells
- Cobblestone Texture
- Quality Recoil reducing Hogue butt pad
- Weatherproof construction
- Sling stud(s) included
- Shotgun Stock Kit with Forend
- Fits: Mossberg 500 20 Gauge
- 12” Length of Pull
- Shortened 12” Length of Pull (LOP): Ideal for use with body armor or smaller shooters.
Mfg No: 05037
Weight: 1.56 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: