Trijicon ACOG 3.5x35mm Dual Illuminated Green Chevron, 300 Blackout
This 3.5x35 ACOG scope provides a dual-illuminated reticle using fiber optics and tritium for a bright aiming point in any light condition. The 300 blackout reticle with merged aiming points has been optimized for simplicity and efficiency. It allows the user to instantly switch between supersonic and subsonic ammunition without having to re-zero the optic. The supersonic BDC (out to 600 yds.) has been merged with the subsonic BDC (out to 200 yds.) to provide one set of aiming points for both types of ammunition. The reticle drops are based on an average of commonly available off-the-shelf subsonic and supersonic ammunition from a 16" barrel. This BDC reticle is not limited to one or two specific bullets: a majority of commonly available ammunition will fall within the 2 MOA diamond aiming points. The 2 MOA diamonds offer a balance of speed and versatility based on the unique performance of the 300 Blackout caliber. The drops in MOA for each aiming point are provided for users who wish to develop their own handloads for use on firearms with a barrel of 16" or shorter, or for those who wish to deviate from the recommended zero distances.
- 1 Flattop Mount (TA51)
- 1 3.5x35 Scopecoat (TA63)
- 1 LENSPEN® (TA56)
- 1 Lanyard Assembly for Adjuster Caps (TA71E)
- 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
- 1 ACOG Manual
- Magnification: 3.5x
- Objective Size: 35mm
- Bullet Drop Compensator: Yes
- Length: 8"
- Weight: 14 oz without Mount
- Illumination Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
- Reticle Pattern: Crosshair with Merged Aiming Points
- Day Reticle Color: Green
- Night Reticle Color: Green
- Calibration: 300 BLK
- Bindon Aiming Concept: Yes
- Eye Relief: 2.39"
- Exit Pupil: 10mm
- Field of View (Degrees): 5.5
- Field of View 100 yards: 28.9'
- Adjustment 100 yards (clicks/in): 3"
- Mount: TA51
- Mount Comes With: TA51
- Housing Material: Forged Aluminum
Mfg No: TA11-C-100416
Weight: 5.7 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: