Get the best factory bolt action hunting rifle you can buy. The X-Bolt is accurate, right out of the box, and in standard Browning style, it looks and feels amazing. It's a straight shooter, but extremely well crafted, glass bedded and free floated for superior accuracy. It's light weight makes it easy to carry and the advanced Inflex recoil pad tames the recoil of even the most savage magnums. Carry an extra magazine in your pocket - unlike many production rifles, the X-Bolt doesn't need an aftermarket upgrade to take detachable magazines.
- Receiver: Steel; Matte blued finish; Glass bedded; Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Barrel: Matte blued finish; Free-floating; Hand chambered; Target Crown
- Action: Bolt-action; 60° bolt lift; Adjustable Feather Trigger; Detachable Rotary magazine; Top-tang safety; Bolt Unlock Button
- Stock: Gray composite; Textured gripping surfaces; Right-hand palm swell
- Features: Leupold VX1 3-9x40 scope mounted and bore-sighted; Browning Integrated Scope Mount System; Inflex recoil pad; Sling swivel studs installed; ABS case
- Action: Bolt
- Action Length: Short Action
- Caliber: 270 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM)
- Barrel Length: 23"
- Twist Rate: 1 in 10"
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Trigger: Adjustable Feather
- Magazine: Detachable rotary
- Browning Integrated Scope Mount System
- Scope: Factory mounted and bore-sighted Leupold VX-1 3-9x40
- Stock: Matte Black
- Swivel studs
- Inflex recoil pad
- Overall Length: 46.75"
- Weight: 6 lbs 13 oz
- Finish: Blued