Midland Radios Emergency Dynamo Crnk Radio with AM/FM/Weather Alert Md: ER210
The E+Ready ER210 Emergency Crank Weather Alert Radio from Midland is a valuable tool for emergency situations. It not only keeps you informed during severe weather or civil emergencies, but it can alert search and rescue teams to your whereabouts as well. It can be powered via a solar panel, a hand crank, or its rechargeable Li-ion battery, ensuring long-lasting functionality.
The radio can tune in AM and FM frequencies, as well as NOAA weather channels. There are seven preset weather channels with a frequency band between 162.400 and 162.550 MHz. A built-in flashlight with a Cree LED provides 130 lumens of light. It has low, high, and strobe modes, as well as an SOS beacon, which transmits SOS in Morse code for emergency assistance.
When a weather alert is received the weather alert function will sound an audible siren, and the flashlight and LCD screen will flash on and off for 1 minute to alert you to the incoming information.
The Cree LED flashlight can be used as an emergency beacon that flashes SOS in Morse Code.
- Multiple Sustainable Power Sources
- NOAA Weather Radio with Alert
- Cree LED Flashlight - 130 Lumens
- SOS Flashlight Beacon
- Battery Provides Up to 25 Hours of Life
- Smartphone/Tablet Charger
- Low, High Flashlight Modes
- Channels: 7 weather presets
- Frequency Band: 162.400 - 162.550 MHz
- AM/FM Tuner: Yes
- Antenna: Yes, built-in
- Connections: 1 x Headphone jack
1 x USB output port
1 x USB input port
- FCC Compliance: Part 15
- Light Source: Cree LED
- Lumen Output: 130 lumens
- Display: Backlit LCD screen
- Recharging Time: Hand Crank: 1 minute of hand cranking = up to 9 minutes of radio use
Solar Panel: 1 hour in optimal sunlight = up to 45 minutes of radio use
USB Charger: 5.5 hours = up to 25 hours of use
- Battery: 1 x 3.7 VDC, 2000 mAh Li-ion battery
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.8 x 2.8" / 16.5 x 4.5 x 6.9 cm
- Weight: With battery: 10.4 oz / 295.0 g
Without battery: 8.8 oz / 249.5 g