Surefire Scout Light Vampire, 250 Lumens, Black Md: M300V-B-Z68-BK
The ultra-compact M300V Scout Light, powered by one 123A lithium battery, produces 250 lumens of brilliant white light or 100 milliwatts of invisible infrared output for use with night vision devices — with no need for IR filters or spare lamps.
To switch from white to infrared output, simply twist the self-locking selector ring on the dual-spectrum V-series head. In either mode, the M300V's TIR lens produces a tight beam suited for close- to medium-range applications. The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break.
The M300V comes with a momentary/constant-on pushbutton tailcap switch.
The M300V clamps solidly to any long gun equipped with a Picatinny rail via its integral thumbscrew rail clamp. Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and optically coated tempered glass for durability and maximum light transmission, the M300V is O-ring sealed to keep out dust, dirt, and moisture. A battle-proven design, built to withstand the rigors of combat. Available in Black (BK) body color.
- Virtually indestructible white light and IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for longer- and close-range tasks
- Switches included —Momentary/constant-on pushbutton switch
- Mounting system—Integral thumbscrew clamp for MIL-STD-1913 (“Picatinny“) rails
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes: High-energy 123A battery
- Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 (“Picatinny”) rail on the forend
- Color: Black
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125"
- Weight: 4.5 ounces
- Batteries: 1 123A (included)
- Output High White: 250.0 lumens
- Runtime High White: 1.2 hours
- Output High Infrared (mw): 100.0 mW
- Runtime High Infrared: 5.0 hours
- Tactical Runtime, White: 1.2 hours