Browning Prism II Zebra Safari Knife Md: 322776B
Over half a century of knife making expertise. Browning knife models are so diverse, there is one for every indoor or outdoor task you have at hand. Browning knives have taken care of skinning and dressing game and thousands of other jobs for nearly 40 years. Today's Browning knife line is certainly the best ever. With the friendship and partnership between Browning and famed custom knife maker/designer Russ Kommer, Browning knives have reached a new level in quality and functionality. We always said that Browning had every kind of knife you could want.
Zebra Safari Prism II, Model 776
- Perfect everyday carry size
- Thumbstud for easy one-handed opening
- Handy Pocket Clip
- Type: Folder
- Blade Type: Clip Point
- Sheath Description: Not Applicable
- Main Blade Length: 2 3/4"
- Overall Length: 6 1/4"
- Closed Length: 3 5/8"
- Blade Opening: Thumb Stud
- Blade Composition: 440-A
- Blade Decoration: Browning Logo:Buckmark
- Handle Material: Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Bolster Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Color: Zebra
- Secondary Color: White
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 55-57
- Lock Type: Liner lock
Manufacturer Number: 322776B