Ergo Super Lite Keymod Rail System 15" Md: 4819-15
The ERGO SuperLite Free Float Modular KeyMod Rail System provides a 1.8” outside diameter and a compact 1.5” inside diameter designed to create a clean and sleek profile. Ventilation cutouts aid in rapid cooling, and provide substantial weight reduction. The ERGO SuperLite Modular KeyMod Rail System, KeyMod slots are located at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions allowing users to run with or without rail covers. The KeyMod rail provides multiple attachment locations for Ergo KeyMod accessories including Ergo WedgeLok slot covers and as a host to all other KeyMod compatible products. Manufactured entirely in the USA from 6061 T6 aluminum, and Type III Class 2 hard anodized. Installation is simple using the standard ½” drive 1 3/16” crow foot wrench (not included), and all necessary mounting hardware is included.
- 6061 T6 Construction
- Type III Class 2 Hard-coat Anodized Finish
- Lightweight one piece free float design
- KeyMod design accepts Ergo and all other KeyMod compatible accessories
- Full length, seamless Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny top rail
- Scalloped Picatinny rail slots for comfort
- Sleek 1.8” outside diameter and a 1.5” inside diameter
- For AR-15/M16 platforms (Not AR-10, SR25, etc.)
- 15” length
- Made to VLTOR Weapons Systems KeyMod Specifications
- Made entirely in the USA.