Cold Steel Tanto Spike Md: 53NCTZ
Our Spike series continues to raise the bar for neck knives! Thin, light and super-tough, their razor sharp, zero ground blades, are complemented by heavily scalloped,textured handle scales that offer a comfortable, secure grip.
Our ergonomic handles feature Integral quillons that provide a safe stop for index finger and thumb, while the deeply textured and sculpted G-10 styled Griv-Ex provides excellent positive traction even when your hands are cold, wet and slippery.
Available in four distinctive blade shapes (Bowie, Drop Point, Tokyo and Tanto point)they offer all the strength of a solid steel one-piece construction (much stronger than any tactical folder and even rivaling the strength of some boot knives) while still being light enough to carry all day without fatigue.
Complete with Secure-Ex sheaths that provide excellent retention and safety. Super lightweight (weighing in at 3 oz. in the sheath!) the Spikes can be comfortably worn around the neck 24/7 by using the black bead lanyard provided, or carried on a waistband or belt by taking advantage of their new Tek-Lok compatible design.
- Thin, light and super-tough
- Razor sharp, zero ground blades
- Comfortably worn around the neck 24/7 by using the black bead lanyard provided
- Heavily scalloped,textured handle scales that offer a comfortable, secure grip
- Complete with Secure-Ex sheaths that provide excellent retention and safety
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Thickness: 3mm
- Blade: 4"
- Overall: 8"
- Steel: German 4116 Stainless with G-10
- Styled Griv-Ex Handles
Manufacturer: Cold Steel
Manufacturer Number: 53NCTZ