Adaptive Tactical TAC-HAMMER, Barrel, 22LR, 16", Barrel
Increase accuracy and improve performance when upgrading your original factory barrel. Tac-Hammer Package includes barrel, cantilevered optic rail and front threaded compensator. Cantilevered rail design ensures consistent zeroing for Takedown rifles.
Tac-Hammer’s Rigid-Core Barrel for Ruger’s 10/22 (RCB-22) delivers the benefits of a bull barrel’s larger diameter and related stiffness greater accuracy and repeatability of shot without the added weight. A rigid-core, stepped barrel design is encased within a post-tension, aluminum shroud, offering the rigidity of a bull barrel with a significant reduction in weight. Improve rifle accuracy, performance, shouldering and portability.
- Barrel: P4140 Chromoly steel with heat and rust resistant coating
- Shroud: 6061 aluminum with durable Cerakote coating
- Top Rail/Compensator: 6061 aluminum with color matched Cerakote
- Twist: 1/16 Twist
- Threaded Barrel End*: ½ x 28 Fits common compensators or suppressors
- Barrel OD: .920"
- Barrel Length:
- Without compensator 16"
- With compensator 17.25"
- Exposed Barrel w/comp 15.9375"
- Includes Bentz Chamber
- Made in USA
Manufacturer: Adaptive Tactical
Mfg Number: AT-07008