Lawman ammo is perfect for target practice, training or plinking. Uni cor construction virtually eliminates core/jacket separation, the main reason for bullet failure with conventional cup and core bullets. Clean burning propellants deliver optimum velocity while ensuring consistent chamber pressures. Non corrosive CCI primers are used for highly sensitive and reliable performance, and reloadable brass cases are manufactured to tight tolerances for quality assurance.
- Bullet Type: Total Metal Jacket
- Muzzle Energy: 400 ft lbs
- Muzzle Velocity: 1000 fps
- Caliber: 40 Smith & Wesson
- Bullet Weight: 180 GR
- Rounds/box: 50 Rounds Per Box, 20 Boxes Per Case
40 S&W, 180 Grain, FMJ, (Per 50)