PP7428F - Platinum Plus Series Safe
Dimensions: 72" x 40" x 28"
Approximate Shipping Weight: 1,335 Pounds
Platinum Series Features
- Ultra-heavy 3/16" steel body
- 1 1/4" cold-rolled locking bolts
- S&G group II lock with keylock and 5-year S&G limited warranty
- Five-spoke gold handle
- 1 5/16" Duo-Formed door: The massive Duo-Formed door provides superior security and fire protection. The door face is formed from a solid piece of steel plate, then bonded to a second plate and fused to a rigid length of double-formed steel for a door edge thickness of 1 5/16". This door and recessed frame are extremely pry resistant and function to make the safe more rigid, exceeding UL tool attack certification standards for gun safes.
- OmniBarrier Lock Protection System: Multiple layers of case hardened steel in front of the main locking system, as well as a 1/4" steel plate behind, create an attack-resistant barrier that surrounds the critical lock.
- Drill-resistant deflector plate: Case hardened anti-drill deflector plate. Other manufacturers avoid this fortification due to increased cost.
- Uni-Force Locking System: Prevents outside pressure to the bolts from being transmitted to the lock. Any force applied is transmitted to the heavy-duty vault-type cam system instead of the lock. When force is applied to the bolts of a lesser safe, that force goes directly to the lightweight locking system and lock. The cam system locks bolts in the top and sides of the door securely in place behind the door frame, making the door very resistant to prying.
- UL tool attack listed
- Elevated floor to facilitate removal of guns
- Baked-on, high-gloss finish
- Embroidered Buckmark logo inside door panel
- Large, gold scroll bonded to surface of safe door.
Standard Fire Protection
- 1200° F for 30 minutes fire protection. Interior temperature does not exceed 350° F. Listed and labeled by Omega Point Laboratories.
- Two 1/2" layers of fire-resistant material in the body.
- One 1/2" layer of fire-resistant material in the door back and a 1" layer of Imprafill insulation in the door face.
- A high-temperature Palusol fire seal that, when heated, expands to seal the safe around the entire door perimeter.
- Carpeting is made of fire-resistant materials.
- Premium carpeted Duo Interior: The Duo Interior is convertible. It starts as an Easy-Out Plus interior, with shelves and long gun storage space. With the easy removal of the side shelves and gun slot storage cap, it becomes an all-gun Easy Out interior. Holds 30 or 45 long guns, depending on your configuration. Tan interior.