Emerald Mountain SL3 tents combine the benefits of our lightest free-standing tents with roomy interiors and two opposing doors and vestibules. Emerald Mountain tents use DAC Featherlite NSL poles, which feature an Eco-Friendly anodizing process that significantly reduces the use of hazardous chemicals, as well as Reverse Combi pole optimization for increased strength and weight savings.
- Free standing, three season, superlight backpacking tents
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system - featuring “GREEN” anodizing. DAC poles are super light and strong 8.2mm poles with press-fit connectors and lightweight hubs.
- Fly is lightweight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is lightweight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight nylon and nylon mesh
- Mesh body and double doors offer excellent cross ventilation
- Single hub/pole design makes set up easy and increases head room
- New DAC Twist Clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- 11 Superlight, X-peg stakes included
- Three mesh floor pockets
- All seams are taped
- Footprint sold separately
- Gear loft loops included: Big Agnes gear loft sold separately
- Tent stuff sack features external mesh pocket and strap to secure poles
Vestibule Sold Seperately
Trail Wt.: 5lbs.
Packed Wt.: 5lb 10oz
Fast Fly Wt.: 3lb 15oz
Packed Size: 8" x 22"
Floor Area: 44 sq ft
Vestibule Area: 22 sq ft
Head Height: 44"
Capacity: 3 person
3 Person, SL3 Tent