The new benchmark in bolt-action rifle design.
The bolt-action rifle was forever changed with the introduction of the Browning X-Bolt. The X-Bolt builds on the proven successes of past Browning rifles, and adds numerous improvements that place the X-Bolt at the top of any side by side comparison. Most notable is an adjustable three-lever Feather Trigger™ system that offers the best feel on any Browning rifle ever. A bolt unlock button works with the top-tang safety to offer enhanced safety while unloading. Styling features offer more compact dimensions for a smaller, quicker, sleeker look and feel, and also trims weight. To ensure the stability of optics, scope bases are attached to the receiver using four screws per base. Innovation is the Browning tradition, and the X-Bolt is just the latest example.
- – Open sights; Inflex Technology recoil pad; Sling swivel studs installed
- Receiver: Steel; Engraved with gloss blued finish; Glass bedded; Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Barrel: Gloss blued finish 24”; Free-floating; Hand chambered; Target Crown
- Action: Bolt-action; 60° bolt lift; Adjustable Feather Trigger™; Detachable rotary magazine; Top-tang safety; Bolt Unlock Button
- Stock: Gloss finish Walnut; Checkered; Rosewood fore-end and pistol grip cap
- Action Type: Long Action
- Caliber: 375 H&H
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Overall Length: 44 3/4"
- Length of Pull: 13 5/8"
- Drop at Comb: 11/16"
- Drop at Heel: 1/2"
- Rate of Twist: 1 turn in 12"
- Site Radius: 20"
- Metal Finish: Gloss Blued
- Wood Finish: Gloss Finish
- Weight: 7 lbs.